About AmeriHealth Caritas Iowa
Welcome to AmeriHealth Caritas Iowa — a mission-driven managed care organization headquartered in Des Moines, Iowa. AmeriHealth Caritas Iowa is part of the AmeriHealth Caritas Family of Companies, a national leader in managed care.
AmeriHealth Caritas Iowa serves members of Iowa Medicaid, Iowa Health and Wellness Plan, and Healthy and Well Kids in Iowa (hawk-i) programs.
We drive improved health outcomes for the Medicaid and Children's Health Insurance Program (CHIP) populations by:
- Ensuring members have access to high-quality health care.
- Focusing on seamless care coordination.
- Ensuring our members get the care that's right for them.
- Making sure our members are treated with the dignity and respect they deserve.
- Working to ensure members' health care services are provided in a way that is private and confidential.
AmeriHealth Caritas Iowa is dedicated to our members.
Our mission at AmeriHealth Caritas Iowa is to help people:
- Get care.
- Stay well.
- Build healthy communities.
If you have questions about AmeriHealth Caritas Iowa, contact us.
If you’re a new AmeriHealth Caritas Iowa member, get started.
If you’re a provider who would like to join our dedicated team, learn how to get credentialed.